Lundin Petroleum AB’s Nomination Committee
3 September 2018
Lundin Petroleum AB (Lundin Petroleum) is pleased to announce the composition of the Nomination Committee for the 2019 Annual General Meeting (AGM) to be held on 29 March 2019 in Stockholm.
The Nomination Committee has been formed with the following members:
• Åsa Nisell (Swedbank Robur Fonder)
• Filippa Gerstädt (Nordea Funds)
• Hans Ek (SEB Investment Management AB)
• Ian H. Lundin (Nemesia S.à.r.l and Landor Participations Inc., as well as Chairman of the Board of Directors of Lundin Petroleum)
At the Nomination Committee’s first meeting, Ian H. Lundin was elected as Chairman of the Nomination Committee.
The Nomination Committee shall make recommendations to the 2019 AGM regarding:
• Election of the Chairman of the 2019 AGM
• Election of members of the Board of Directors, including the number of members
• Election of the Chairman of the Board of Directors
• Remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors, distinguishing between the Chairman and other members, and remuneration for Board Committee work
• Election of the auditor and remuneration of the auditor
• Nomination Committee Process for the 2020 AGM, if any amendments are proposed to the Process for the 2019 AGM
Shareholders who wish to present a motion to the Nomination Committee regarding the above-mentioned issues should contact the Chairman of the Nomination Committee, Ian H. Lundin, at email@example.com not later than 21 December 2018.