Lundin Energy AB’s Nomination Committee
16 June 2020
Lundin Energy AB (Lundin Energy) is pleased to announce the composition of the Nomination Committee for the 2021 Annual General Meeting (AGM) to be held on 30 March 2021 in Stockholm.
The Nomination Committee has been formed with the following members:
• Filippa Gerstädt (Nordea Funds)
• Aksel Azrac (Nemesia S.à.r.l.)
• Ian H. Lundin, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Lundin Energy
At the Nomination Committee’s first meeting, Aksel Azrac was elected as Chairman of the Nomination Committee.
The Nomination Committee shall make recommendations to the 2021 AGM regarding:
• Election of the Chairman of the 2021 AGM
• Election of members of the Board of Directors, including number of members
• Election of the Chairman of the Board of Directors
• Remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors, distinguishing between the Chairman and other members, and remuneration for Board Committee work
• Election of the auditor and remuneration of the auditor
• Nomination Committee Process for the 2022 AGM, if any amendments are proposed to the Process for the 2021 AGM
Shareholders who wish to present a motion to the Nomination Committee regarding the above-mentioned issues should contact the Chairman of the Nomination Committee, Aksel Azrac, at email@example.com not later than 21 December 2020.