We at Lundin Energy believe that our human resources are the foundation upon which our success has been built. The talent and commitment of our employees is crucial to our business performance today, and to our capacity to evolve and grow in the future.
As well as providing the opportunity to work for a dynamic independent oil exploration and production company, a career at Lundin Energy means contributing to an organisation that:
- values equality of opportunity and treats employees with fairness, dignity and respect
- supports personal growth, development, and continuous improvement and provides opportunities for individuals to add value to the business
- fosters a culture of creativity, innovation and high-performance that rewards talent and value creation
- presents challenging and rewarding work opportunities that encourage the generation of creative solutions and achievement of exceptional business
- creates a dynamic work environment that promotes a common goal: to outpace the competition and turn opportunities to our advantage
Lundin Energy values diversity and strives to maintain an inclusive work environment in all of its countries of operations by recognising the skills and abilities of all individuals regardless of their gender, race, ethnicity, religion, age, color or disability